A reliable solution for any laboratory
The Evolution range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690 L to store up to 48,000 cryotubes (2 mL) with a minimum footprint.
Large touch screen that centralises all functions of the freezer and allows intuitive operation, even when wearing standard laboratory gloves.
Active monitoring of your samples
– Diagnostic menu: instant display of freezer operating parameters.
– Visual and audible alarms: variety of alarms including temperature, door opening, pressure, power supply and many other parameters.
– History of events: the freezer records temperature, alarm events and other parameters.
– Access control: the freezer settings are password protected and the door can be locked to restrict access.
A freezer created for your laboratory
– Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle).
– Compartments of identical size on all volumes.
– Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer.
– Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged.
– Heated door seal and anti frost formation to aid easy door openings.
– Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning.
Wide range of optional interior equipment
– Sliding and anti-tilting shelves.
– Complete range of lateral access racks.
– Complete range of drawer storage units.
– Drawers suitable for storing microplates.
– Baskets suitable for bulk storage.
– Possibility of realization of custom storage elements.
Refrigerants compliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).