Rapid identification with point-and-shoot simplicity
- Easy—walk up and use, as simple to use a stereoscope
- Fast—point-and-shoot operation provides answers in minutes
- Reliable—sophisticatedly simple design ensures it is always ready and maintenance free.
See it. Scan it. Solve it.
- See it—permanently-aligned optics, high-powered LED illumination, and binocular and video viewing options provide you with a clear image of your sample.
- Scan it—Multiple collection modes (transmission, reflection and ATR) allow you to quickly obtain high quality data from your sample.
- Solve it—Identify your sample with extensive databases in real-time, for quick and confident answers.
The Nicolet iN5 FTIR Microscope features a robust design and an optical setup that allows you to simultaneously view your sample while collecting chemical information– which guarantees the data is from the area you are viewing. Its large field of view makes it easy to locate and target your contaminants and gives you the spatial resolution necessary to perform chemical analysis pinpoint accuracy. The microscope utilizes Thermo Scientific™ OMNIC™ software suite available which has an extensive set of libraries for fast, confident compound identification.
- Food safety—Identify contaminants in food products; help to assure product quality and avoid production line downtime.
- Manufacturing—Identify defects in plastics, polymers, paints and other industrial uses; help meet quality standards and avoid product holds and recalls.
- Academia—Inspire confidence for first time users; prepare students for technology they will encounter when they enter the work force.