This extremely compact ultra pure water system can be used on a laboratory bench. The water produced by the system has a conductivity of 0.055 µS/cm (equivalent to 18.2 MΩ-cm) and a TOC value of < 10 ppb. The water produced by the ultraviolet (UV) version has a TOC value of 1 – 5 ppb. The water produced exceeds current quality standards.
The LaboStar® system is fed with either deionized water, distilled water or permeate from a reverse osmosis unit. The selection of treatment materials in LaboStar 2 and 4 systems, along with the DI polishing modules, guarantees that the product water meets the highest quality standards. A conductivity meter in the recirculation section continually monitors the purity of the product water.
A 0.2 µm positively charged sterile filter at the dispenser removes bacteria and endotoxins*. It makes possible to produce pure water with an endotoxin value of < 0.001 EU/ml without the need for any further investment in an expensive ultra-filter. An uncharged 0.2 µm sterile filter is also available.
The LaboStar 4 system is a mobile bench device with an integrated tank which can be directly manually filled with feed water. LaboStar systems are delivered with the first set of modules and filters and are ready for use.
Features & Models
- Ultrapure water circulation right into the dispenser head
- Easy to dispense water using the practical dispenser
- Whisper operation mode
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Quality monitoring after each purification stage
- Pressure reducer included
- Simple module exchange via quick-release connections
- Protective jacket at the end of the sterile filter
LABOSTAR PRO UV 4/DI 4
- 7-liter built-in tank
- Suitable for mobile use at different locations
- Ultrapure water is ready for use within minutes after filling the tank
- Easy plug and play installation (Scope of supply includes consumables)
- Made in Germany