The Ultra Clear™ TP ED TWF Ultrapure Water System is available with all options, connected directly to the drinking water network (Tap Water Feed).
The Ultra Clear TP ED TWF systems are equipped with an electronic dispenser allowing precise and easy volume-controlled dispensing of your ultra-pure water up to 2 l/min. These systems supply the highest producible water quality for all laboratory needs, critical test- and research environments.
All Ultra Clear TP ED TWF systems are designed for 24/7 usage and are delivered with the first set of all cartridges and filters. Changing cartridges is fast and simple due to easy access. Whether as bench top or wall mounted, the systems are designed for space saving installations.
Each system is equipped with economical state-of-the-art purification technology. Water quality with a resistivity of 18.2 MΩ-cm and a TOC level between 1 – 3 ppb far exceeds all reagent water quality standards. The built-in reverse osmosis system has a recovery rate of > 30 % to conserve water. The following ion exchange module (DI) provides water with < 2 µS/cm from the tank.
All systems which include Ultrafiltration (UF) produce the highest possible water quality free of RNase, DNase and DNA and can produce ultra-pure water with endotoxin levels of < 0.001 EU/ml.
The high-resolution display indicates the water conductivity in µS/cm or resistivity in MΩ-cm with the corresponding water temperature.
A single UV lamp is used for the oxidization of organic compounds and TOC measurement. The energy saving operation mode enables the user to program the running cycles according to the real needs resulting in much lower annual running costs. A built-in automatic self-cleaning mechanism extends the life of the ultrafiltration module.
Features and Benefits
- New electronic dispenser allows precise and volume-controlled dispensing
- Up to 2L/Min of ultra-pure water – even with endotoxin-filter
- Improved pump performance
- Modbus connectivity to communicate with Building Management System (BMS)
- Printer port
- SD card port and USB connection for convenient data transfer
- 7” multi-colour intuitive touch panel allows easy operation
- New and improved designed user interface
- Tab Water Feed (TWF)
- 30l or 60l storage tank for Type II water
- Highly efficient and economic due to long-lasting components
- Top quality ultra-pure water exceeds all current quality standards
- All systems come with TOC monitoring (TM)
- User-guided disinfection to maximize the life span of the system
- Easy Installation