Safety and reliability for semi-automatic analyses
The UDK 139 is a convenient and reliable solution for safe, semi-automated distillations. The perfect distiller for laboratories looking for precise and reproducible results of Kjeldahl nitrogen TKN, proteins, ammoniacal nitrogen, nitric nitrogen (Devarda), TVBN, sulfites, phenols, volatile acids, cyanides, and alcohol content.
The Kjeldahl distillation unit UDK 139 combines excellent value-for-money with high reliability and advanced performance.
- The semi-automatic process ensures efficient operations
- Programmable water and sodium hydroxide addition
- Selectable steam generation output level 10% – 100%
- Auto removal of residues from sample tube
- Clear and intuitive operations thanks to the Smart User Interface and digital display
- Maximum safety for the operator
- Unmatched flexibility with a wide accessory range
Unrivalled technologies to support your laboratory – Titanium Condenser and Technopolymer Splash Head
Reliability and safety for your lab
The UDK 139 is provided with the most complete set of safety features to ensure maximum operator safety. Sensors monitor tube in place, safety doors, reagent levels, cooling water flow-rate and more.
The VELP Patented Steam Generator guarantees safe working conditions working without pressure:
- Rapid pre-heating time
- High performance and resistance
- Works with deionized water
Intuitive software ensuring ease-of-use and data management at its best
Streamlined processes and enhanced service support with VELP Ermes Cloud Platform
UDK 139 features the unique connection option via Wi-Fi or LAN to VELP Ermes Cloud Platform, the Smart Lab solution allowing you to reduce routine operations thanks to the real-time monitoring of your Kjeldahl analysis wherever you are, at any time.