Maximum flexibility, precision and versatility for your laboratory
The UDK 149 is designed for maximum versatility and reproducible results when determining Kjeldahl nitrogen TKN, proteins, ammoniacal nitrogen, nitric nitrogen (Devarda), TVBN, sulfites, phenols, volatile acids, cyanides, and alcohol content. UDK 149 can be used in combination with several models of external potentiometric titrators for higher sample throughput and direct output of the final result.
- Connection to various external titrators for automated processing and efficient operations
- Premium result accuracy and precision
- Programmable boric acid, water, sodium hydroxide addition
- Selectable steam generation output level 10% – 100%
- Auto removal of residues from sample tube
- Clear and intuitive operations thanks to the Smart User Interface and digital display
- Maximum safety for the operator
- Unmatched flexibility with a wide accessory range
Efficiency and precision with potentiometric titration
Unrivalled technologies to support your laboratory – Titanium Condenser and Technopolymer Splash Head
Reliability and safety for your lab
The UDK 149 is provided with the most complete set of safety features to ensure maximum operator safety. Sensors monitor tube in place, safety doors, reagent levels, cooling water flow-rate and more.
The VELP Patented Steam Generator guarantees safe working conditions working without pressure:
- Rapid pre-heating time
- High performance and resistance
- Works with deionized water
Intuitive software ensuring ease-of-use and data management at its best
UDK 149 features the unique connection option via Wi-Fi or LAN to VELP Ermes Cloud Platform, the Smart Lab solution allowing you to reduce routine operations thanks to the real-time monitoring of your Kjeldahl analysis wherever you are, at any time.