Safety, efficiency and precision for high-throughput laboratories
The UDK 159 is designed for high-throughput laboratories looking for precise and reproducible results of Kjeldahl nitrogen TKN, proteins, ammoniacal nitrogen, nitric nitrogen (Devarda), TVBN, sulfites, phenols, volatile acids, cyanides, and alcohol content.
- The fully automatic process ensures efficient operations, distillation and titration performed simultaneously
- Shortest time-to-results with online titration and automatic results calculation
- Premium result accuracy and precision thanks to the integrated colorimetric titrator with high precision burette
- Programmable boric acid, water, sodium hydroxide addition
- Selectable steam generation output level 10% – 100%
- Auto removal of residues from titrator & sample tube
- Clear and intuitive operations thanks to the Smart User Interface and digital display
- Maximum safety for the operator
- Unmatched flexibility with a wide accessory range
Premium accuracy and precision
The automatic Kjeldahl analyzer UDK 159 colorimetric titrator guarantees accuracy, precision, and a long lifetime.
With a limit
of detection (LOD) of 0.015 mgN and a limit of quantification (LOQ) of 0.04 mgN, UDK 159 is perfect even for challenging analyses with samples containing a low amount of Nitrogen.
The system relies on a colorimetric measurement of a chemical reaction with automatic endpoint detection.
- Completely automatic procedure
The UDK 159 allows to constantly monitor the titration with the real-time graph displayed on the instruments.
Unrivalled technologies to support your laboratory – Titanium Condenser and Technopolymer Splash Head
Reliability and safety for your lab
The UDK 159 is provided with the most complete set of safety features to ensure maximum operator safety. Sensors monitor tube in place, safety doors, reagent levels, cooling water flow-rate and more.
The VELP Patented Steam Generator guarantees safe working conditions working without pressure:
- Rapid pre-heating time
- High performance and resistance
- Works with deionized water
Intuitive software ensuring ease-of-use and data management at its best
The UDK 159 software can be upgraded with the optional 21 CFR Part 11 Package for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Food industry laboratories that require compliance with FDA regulation.
Streamlined processes and enhanced service support with VELP Ermes Cloud Platform
UDK 159 features the unique connection option via Wi-Fi or LAN to VELP Ermes Cloud Platform, the Smart Lab solution allowing you to reduce routine operations thanks to the real-time monitoring of your Kjeldahl analysis wherever you are, at any time.