The ARL 9900 Series combines fixed channels and one or two goniometers to ensure rapid and simultaneous analysis. This instrument can be supplied fully calibrated, thus delivered as a turnkey system. Further savings can be made when using the Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ SMS-2500 robotic sample preparation and introduction system, which provides ARL 9900 Series users with fast and reliable automation.
- Full simultaneous and sequential capabilities integrated in one instrument
- Can be configured with an XRF goniometer and up to 24 fixed channels for ultra-fast analysis
- Fast, simple and highly reliable sample introduction system
- Rapid, precise analysis of solid samples
- “LoVap technology” X-ray tube fitted with 50 micron Be window ensures excellent long term stability and best analytical performance
- Goniometers detects the presence of up to 83 elements, from B to Am, 5 to 95 in the periodic table
- Detects concentrations ranging from parts per million to 100%
- Advanced integrated software reports results as soon as analysis is performed
- With IntelliPower, choose the right power according to your application demands: 1500W, 2500W, or 4200W
- Modular construction allowing the instrument to be specified to suit the particular requirements of the application
- Ultra-low detector gas consumption
- Optional innovative XRD systems can be integrated to allow phase analysis; see also Total Cement Analyzer versions
- Easily upgraded to handle evolving analytical requirements
- X-ray tube mounted above sample, prevents damage by defective samples, e.g. fragile pellets
- Thermostatically regulated spectrometer provides high stability of analysis and precise measurements
- Up to 32 fixed channel monochromators can be fitted in a full simultaneous configuration
- Compact slit-crystal geometry detects elements at very low concentrations
- Ensures faster response through simultaneous analysis of specific elements
- Programmable for quantitative analysis of specific elements or qualitative analysis of elements present in samples
- High-quality, fast, sequential X-ray spectrometry using Moiré fringe technology
- Full capability for analysis of nonroutine elements
- SmartGonio covers fluorine to americium (up to 3 crystals fitted)
- Universal goniometer covers boron to americium, depending on crystals configuration (up to 9 crystals can be fitted)
- ARL 9900 can be fully calibrated for several material types ensuring rapid commissioning and fast return on investment
- XRF factory calibrations exist for cast irons, steels, brasses, bronzes, copper alloys, aluminum alloys, zinc alloys, tin alloys, magnesium alloys, nickel alloys, super-alloys, titanium alloys, cobalt alloys, ferro-alloys, cement, minerals, slags, limestone and dolomite, ceramics, glasses, soils, sediments, rocks and polymers.
- XRD factory calibrations exist for free lime in clinker, clinker phases, amorphous phase in clinker, direct reduced iron (DRI), etc.
- Fast and reliable sample introduction system available with variable degrees of automation to free staff for other work.
- Can be linked to automatic sample preparation machines for fully automatic online process control.