The picoSpin 45 Series II NMR spectrometer offers simplified workflows, a modern interface and automatic shimming plus custom methods; perfect for novice or experienced users alike.
Designed for ease of use, liquid samples are simply injected into an internal capillary via front-panel fittings and only 30 microliters of sample fluid is needed to obtain a spectrum. A highly stable, temperature-controlled permanent magnet ensures easy maintenance-free operation without the need for liquid cryogens. NMR data is generated in the industry-standard JCAMP-DX format for compatibility with standard NMR data analysis packages. The unit’s fluid capillary is contained within a cartridge, so it can be replaced easily by the user in case it becomes blocked or contaminated.
- High-performance, high-resolution, lightweight and portable instrument
- Easy-to-use spectrometer — requires no specialized training for operation
- Replaceable capillary cartridge
- Microcoil capillary probe
- Fully programmable pulse sequencer
- Ethernet interface
- Web-server GUI
- Includes a one-year Mnova™ NMR suite license.
- Sample Volume: 30µL