Benefits of the ARL X’TRA Companion X-ray Diffractometer
Thermo Fisher Scientific continues to innovate with unique product solutions that support your analytical needs and improve process controls.
ARL X’TRA Companion diffractometer is perfectly designed to be a cost-effective solution for routine QC/QA in industrial laboratories. Thanks to its state-of-the art solid-state 2D detector, high resolution data is collected within minutes.
This robust and accurate benchtop X-ray diffractometer comes with one-click Rietveld quantification capabilities and automated result transmission to a LIMS, and it complies with international X-ray safety regulations.
ARL X’TRA Companion X-ray Diffractometer features
The Thermo Scientific ARL X’TRA Companion is a simple, easy-to-use benchtop XRD systems for routine analysis and more advanced applications.
- XRD benchtop system
- Configuration: θ/θ Bragg-Brentano geometry
- Goniometer with stepping motors and optical encoders
- X-Ray beam collimation obtained by mechanical slits, Soller Slits and variable beam knife
- Solid state pixel detector (55×55µm pitch) of last generation for fast and resolute data collection
- 1-position sample holder or automated analysis with a 6-position sample changer
- Cu or Co anode X-Ray tube
- Optional integrated water cooling
- Data processing with one-click Rietveld quantification capabilities
- Automated result transmission to a LIMS
- Easy to use and to install in various environment
- Data treatment and applications: Qualitative and quantitative crystalline phase analysis / Degree of crystallinity calculation / Polymorph screening / Cell parameters, crystallite size and lattice strain determination / Rietveld refinement for structural characterization
- Domains of application: Cement, Materials Science, Minerals, Geology, Nanomaterials, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Energy materials, Catalysts, Ceramics, Polymers, Metallurgy, Semiconductors, Mining, Teaching
From mining exploration to production
From exploration to analysis and processing, either online or in the laboratory, we have everything necessary to meet specifications for quality, environment and productivity. Thermo Scientific mining solutions provide reliable, accurate data and essential information for optimal process control.