- Unique ARL EQUINOX curved detector measures all diffraction peaks simultaneously across a wide angular range. Analysis is completed in just a few minutes on most samples regardless of resolution requirements.
- Measurement in real time over 110° 2Ø
- No scanning required
- Micro-focus X-Ray source with a high intensity optic
- No external water cooling and plugging into a standard power supply
- Many sample holders are available for: powders in transmission and reflection mode, bulks, thin films, in-situ studies, as well as automated analysis thanks to a dedicated sample changer
- Easy to use and to install in various environment: laboratory, mobile laboratory, van
- Treatment and applications: Phase identification, Quantification, Degree of crystallinity, Cell parameters, Crystallite size, Lattice strain, Crystal structure, Rietveld analysis, Transition phase, Thin film analysis (GIXRD, XRR)
- Domains of application: Materials Science, Minerals, Geology, Nanomaterials, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Energy materials, Catalysts, Ceramics, Polymers, Metallurgy, Semiconductors, Mining (cement, …), Teaching
Innovative solutions from exploration to mining production
From exploration to analysis and processing, either online or in the laboratory, we have everything necessary to meet the specifications of quality, environment and productivity. Thermo Scientific mining solutions provide reliable, accurate data and essential information for optimal process control.