Fast and simultaneous Carbon Nitrogen analyses
The CN 802 a robust and flexible combustion analyzer, that works in accordance with official reference methods for the determination of carbon and nitrogen in many industrial sectors such as agriculture, environmental, food & feed and chemical.
The CN 802 is powered by the CNSoftTM software and produces unsupervised, simultaneous results in 5 minutes, totally unsupervised of:
- Total Carbon – TC
- Total Organic and Inorganic Carbon (after acidification) – TOC, TIC
- Total Nitrogen – TN
- C/N Ratio
The CN 802 is a safe analyzer that does not require aggressive chemicals or time-consuming analysis steps. Just prepare your sample and walk away!
Versatile and sensitive
With the CN 802 you can load different matrix of solid, semi-solid and liquid samples at the same time.
Carbon detection from ppm – 150 mgC, the lowest Nitrogen LOD in the market of 0.001 mgN with Helium and the RSD lower than 0.5% (EDTA) assure you high precision results and excellent reproducibility.
VELP CN 802 elemental analyzer is designed to work 24/7, 365 days a year with fast and easy routine maintenance.
The autosampler is supplied with a disc of 30 positions and can be expanded to accommodate up to 117 samples.
Efficiency for your lab
CN 802 analyzes samples of up to 1 g and reduces operating costs thanks to VELP engineering and genuine consumables with extended lifetime. Furthermore, CN 802 allows cost reduction related to Helium availability thanks to the seamless choice of Argon.
- The selective Non-Dispersive Infrared NDIR detector is maintenance-free and reads only Carbon content;
- The CN 802 LoGasTM TCD works with no reference gas ensuring accuracy and precision;
- Very low oxygen consumption thanks to optimized combustion;
- The maintenance-free DriStepTM water trap is a physical trap that removes 99% of water, reducing the cost of chemicals;
- CN 802 is easy to install and extremely compact saving valuable bench space in your lab
VELP TEMS technology drastically reduces wastes compared to wet chemistry N/protein determination methods.