CIQTEK EASY-G 1330 can quickly and accurately measure the true density and porosity of various materials such as powders, bulk solids, and foams, with high test efficiency, which can be widely used in industrial production lines for rapid product quality testing.
Integrated Thermostatic System
- Large heat capacity integrated metal pipeline system to ensure uniformity and slow change of temperature throughout the test.
- The embedded design of the sample container ensures the consistency of the sample temperature and gas temperature, avoiding the test bias introduced by temperature gradients.
- For special samples that need to be measured at a specific temperature, the integrated thermostatic system can control the temperature on demand.
High-precision Digital Acquisition System and Calculation Model
- The digital output pressure and temperature sensor is twice as accurate and more resistant to interference than similar products with analog output.
- Industry-standard RS485 or RS232 communication mode. Add as many sensors as needed to the communication bus for high scalability.
- The high-accuracy PρT gas density calculation model eliminates the calculation error caused by the non-ideal state of the actual gas and improves the test accuracy.
Sample Anti-splash Safety Measures
- A detachable filter is installed at the bottom of the sample container to prevent the sample from being drawn into the pipeline system.
- By using the air intake method at the bottom of the test chamber, the sample can be effectively prevented from splashing.
- Two-stage progressive air intake mode with software control of the intake rate to further prevent sample splashing.
Sample Cells with Different Volumes
- The aluminum block can be filled with different volumes (fast thermal conductivity and good temperature uniformity) according to the size of the sample cell after loading to minimize free space and improve test accuracy.
- Cylindrical sample cells of different volumes are easy for sample loading and unloading, can be flexibly selected according to the measured sample volume, and are also convenient for cleaning after use.